1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexiest Chick Ever?

Discussion in 'General' started by Putter, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSBTuna: WTF is it about that chick in "Sons of Guns" that makes her kinda hot? Cute, but not killer. But she can make a biz deal or a gun run and with that hottness and dark tinted hair, smart mouth and eyes can you picture her saying "yeah, I'll give you a blow job after we shoot, but you gotta hold my Kimber so we don't get jumped. You know I'll be buried in your crotch and hair all over-comprimised position, ya know.

2. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

haha I didnt feel like making another thread just for her. No, she is not the sexiest chick ever, but I was watching sons of guns the other night, and couldnt stop having dirty thoughts about her. She is awkward, but in a sexy way.

3. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

Jessica from True Blood...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. sill'r B sill'd

sill'r B sill'd throttle therapy

5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

A) Yes, you did spoil it for me, but I don't know my wife would be on board anyway. But a man has to have dreams. :D

B) I was actually hoping you might be able to support my theory that she's as down-to-earth and genuine as she seems to come across.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.