1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sete is a baby!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Mark91ex, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Mark91ex

Mark91ex Leg-Over!

I have seen some whinners in my time but this takes the cake. The post race interview was so funny to watch Sete cry about his shoulder after getting tapped by Rossi. And now he might not ride, What a puss!!!!

Hell just think if he was at a WERA Endurance and was in the way of Trey. Then he would have something to whine about. No offence to Trey, but Rossi said it best, Racing is racing so lets freakin race DAMMIT!! Stop crying everytime you get beat or tapped by someone and ride like you are capible of ridding!!!!

http://superbikeplanet.com/2005/Apr/050411ft.htm

2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

How do you know his shoulder is not hurt?

Wouldn't you want to be 100% at the speeds they ride?

3. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

he has had problems with that shoulder...

4. Speedballer

Speedballer Banned

rotator cuffs are no joke, and easily injured. if he had previous injury, a hit like he took could easily re-inflame it. They are not only pushing their bikes past the limits, they are pushing their bodies, and if you have lost mobility from a shoulder injury, your done.

I LOVE ROSSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

5. gixxer998

gixxer998 Well-Known Member

6. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

7. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Yeah I thought that was odd how injured he said he was. I figured it was just a PR move against Rossi.

Miguel riding with the broken leg .. not to mention others who have riden hurt .. I'd be way surprised if Sete didn't ride.

8. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Oh he'll race..........He also said he knew what it was going to take to win a race now ;)

9. dtalbott

"And in a secret meeting of all the Honda MotoGP racers, straws were drawn, with the short straw assigned to take care of Mr. Rossi in turn one........."

10. Sunny

Sunny Banned

Even if he doesn't want to race, HRC will make him as he is the closest thing they got to beat Rossi, and claim that it's all about the RCV211, and not the rider! :D

11. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Seriously - no one else can hang with those 2. I hope some other guys can match their pace as the season progresses.

12. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Pretty much sums things up, cept for one thing. Sete hit Rossi, Rossi didn't tap Sete. If he hurt his shoulder, too damn bad. He did it himself. If he wants to be amd and cry, be mad and cry at being a damn dumbass.

13. dtalbott

Re: Re: Sete is a baby!!!!

You really like Rossi, don't you?

14. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Re: Re: Re: Sete is a baby!!!!

To a point, would like to see him get more of a challenge. Just really believe from all of the video shots it was Sete turning into him that caused the collision, intentional or not. Especially when he tipped in even harder after Rossi was in front of him.

15. Speedballer

Speedballer Banned

I like Rossi's stuntriding:clap: :clap: :clap:

16. dtalbott

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sete is a baby!!!!

Is it possible that Sete was already committed to his line thru the corner when Rossi came shooting up the inside and occupied that space?

17. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sete is a baby!!!!

I might be convinced that was the case if the overhead shot from the helicopter didn't show him suddenly altering his line to tip in much deeper than he was. Would also believe that if the tip in he had made was smoother, like the way he was making the rest of his turns for the day. But the change he made in lines was much more sudden then the rest of the moves and you can see from the onboard shot from inside Rossi's bike that Sete WAS behind him when he came harder onto him and clipped the bar and the brake lever.

18. Rocketmann#67

Rocketmann#67 Well-Known Member

Sete saw Rosi coming past and tried to cut him off but it was too late,, end of story... I crashed in trun one at Grattan and didn't whine as much as he did... and i even had a concusion.... take two advil and stop bitching.....

19. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sete is a baby!!!!

Yea and its also possible that monkeys will come shooting out of Sete's ass.....;)

Sete was lost in the idea that he was about to win his home GP and he was stunned when Rossi was there,, In racing it is one thing to plan to occupy a position on the track,, if you arrive there and it is already occupied seems like you did not have a good plan :D had he not tried to pinch Rossi, he would have won the race.. his fault plain and simple..

Last edited: Apr 12, 2005
  20. DDK732

DDK732 Well-Known Member

Rossi earned his paycheck and Sete is a whinning Pussy!

just my opinion though :D