1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Service Dog?

Discussion in 'General' started by CRA_Fizzer, Aug 15, 2023.

1. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Some bitch in Beaver Dam tried to bring a pet wallaby into a McD's. Got bent out of shape when she was told to get it the fuck out. She "claimed" it was a service animal. Nope, notta chance and the bitch lost the lawsuit. Only LEGAL ADA service animals are dogs. Even emotional support animals are NOT protected by ADA, but some states do allow them to go where true service animals can go (which is bullshit since ESA's are mainly people using that as an excuse to take their PETS into places they arent allowed normally).

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Hey, fuck you and your speciesist bigotry! :mad:

My kids have service animals they will be bringing with them everywhere they go.

Cuz who the fuck has snakes as pets? :D

ToofPic likes this.
  3. Woofentino Pugr

Hell I seen a placard in a SEMI TRACTOR window.

When I took dad around, we had to bring along his placard. He prefered to be dropped off at the store's doors and walk to the car when we left. Had a couple clowns get snippy when I parked in the handicap stalls. They get to close, I get snippy right back. My dad would be standing by the door waiting there with his artificial leg and cane. Personally I wish the fines were more than $250 (and also applies to the hashed out areas near them where HD riders love to park).

4. Woofentino Pugr

If I didn find a black pug when I did, I would had. :D But then again this city has a ban on most constrictors(that can get over 6').

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Oh hell naw to them! Not enough neighborhood cats to keep one fed. :D

Though the girls *think* they would love to have a ball python, they get a little ooked out at the corn snake chomping on pinkie mice.

They find the tugs of war between the garters over the earthworms kinda amusing, though. Toss two in the idiots will fight over one while the other nopes the fuck away!

6. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Maybe because they seen before anybody else how far it can go :)

7. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Yeah but when has that ever made them reel it in before :crackup:

Banditracer likes this.
  8. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Someone has to know them to get to the truth.

9. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

I lie, cheat, bribe anything..my Lil Bud goes anywhere all the time ..and fuck the gay ass Nancy boys & Beotches @ Starbucks..that ask for "my papers"..
    Life's too fckn short to worry about a pet on a plane...or wherever..only place I don't take him is upscale restaurants and the movies..for 12 yrs he goes where I go....and people are fkn happy everywhere I go...this dude is Mr. Popular.. he's the smile dog....

Attached Files:

cpettit, ToofPic, gixer1100 and 2 others like this.
  10. backho

backho Well-Known Member

I say, HELL YEAH!

11. CRA_Fizzer

There are handicapped people w/ a legitimate need for a service dog. You are the the type of person that would fake needing a wheelchair just to get to the front of the line..
    People like you and Patricia will eventually make it harder for people w/ real needs to get their trained service dogs on a plane.
    Shame on you people. I am so sick of people taking advantage of ADA laws just to suit their petty needs. Pay the fucking $250 to bring your dog on the plane.

Maybe you should try living a week as a quad or a para. It just might change your tune and you will realize how selfish you are.

R Acree, 5axis, stk0308 and 4 others like this.
  12. noles19

Well said.

13. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Pretty sure you could find Cory or her at the track why not ask em.

14. CRA_Fizzer

I would if I could. Again, try living the life of a para or quad.

I'm sure Wayne Rainey would not be very impressed with them. Or their sponsors.

15. Jed

Jed mellifluous

You can order patches with whatever the hell you want on them for vests now. Real service dogs I've seen tend to ignore anyone but their person and their harnesses are well worn with patches that look old and are sewn on. Fake service or 'emotional support' dogs I've seen have Velcro patches that look brand new and the dogs are pretty untrained i.e. pets. Eff the fuckers taking advantage of the rules.

I had one dog I wanted to train as a hospital or elderly service dog for cheering up people. His disposition is amazing and he can read people's emotions better than any dog I've seen. The kids and ex still have him and he's morbidly obese now. It breaks my heart every time I see him. He used to go everywhere with me and now he can barely get down three steps at the age of 9. Current dog is related to him and a total basket case who hates other dogs. Go figure.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  16. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Screenshot for posterity(and possibly blackmail). LOL.

17. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Maybe you did this …

Did you message either of them and explain your concerns?

18. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

They’re just opening it up so it’s not required for it to be labeled a service dog. Almost every place we ate out there let dogs in or on the outside of the patio. The last thing I want to do while eating is look over and see your dog shitting on the restaurant floor m, then get a Wiff of dog shit.

19. noles19

Yes and no. They allow dogs a lot of places but they are cracking down on "emotional support" dogs where normal animals aren't allowed. Universal studios Hollywood for example

20. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

When I had my VZW Corp job, my office was attached to a call center. Huge parking lot. I parked in the back and rode a skateboard in. It was easy to find a shaded place way out there.

There was another lady in our office that used her moms placard to park in the handicapped spots. When she said something about it, I let her know it was wrong and that I have friends that need those spots. I also let her know about my general superstition about them. If I use them when I don't need them, I'll end up needing them (and they will be full)

It seems I put a little to much effort into the conversation. That was one of the reasons I got to go to "Civil treatment of coworkers training" They did make her stop parking there. I'll take it.

RossK6, 5axis, CRA_Fizzer and 2 others like this.