1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sepang, Malaysia | MotoGP 2015 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Oct 22, 2015.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

It was probably a brilliant strategic decision by Rossi to only qualify ahead of Lorenzo but not ahead of the Hondas...:D

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

It's unfortunate that he can't go that fast without a tow from Iannone.

3. He was all by himself on his fastest lap. There was no tow.

4. 2OLD2BFAST

2OLD2BFAST Well-Known Member

Even if he had a tow, wouldn't that be the same tow he had all race long in PI? That Duc was insane on the straights!

5. daveknievel

daveknievel I love orange kool-aid

whoregay getting the no-go sign was awesome.

6. Jason P.

Jason P. Well-Known Member

We're you watching the same lap?

7. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

On the second run, this is true.
    On the first run, he was behind Iannone. Hodgson & Ryder went CooKoo about it being spain vs. italy.

8. Jedb

Not sure which feed you saw, but the one I watched (BT-Sport) showed the dash cam looking back at the rider. You could see J-Lo cursing under the helmet. Not 100% certain it was cursing, but his chin was moving awfully fast..

:crackup::crackup:

9. rocalotopus

rocalotopus thick member

so the extra-extra-pretty guy hanging around Dani's garage this wknd doing nothing is the new Puig, right?

maybe that's why Dani's been so fast :D

even assuming they go to GP/tiered qualifying like the premier class next yr, the bikes will still be slow, and drafting will still be crucial. fuckery will just get elevated.

danny is the only one acting like an eighth-grade diva out there. weak

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't speak Spanish but I know he wasn't saying "thank you Baby Jesus."

11. Jedb

Yeah, I've heard he's not a Will Ferrel fan..

:D

12. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

He's also the fastest out there and has nothing to gain and everything to lose by getting drafted.

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

And stormed through the garage straight to the truck to go beat hell out of his butler. :crackup:

14. rocalotopus

rocalotopus thick member

he might have been clearly the fastest before KTM doled out the updates. he's been looking over his shoulder a lot more since.

he's also one of the most experienced guys, and is still showing his ass. Enea is 17 FFS.

15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

No. Danny needs to look at how Antonelli achieved his pole and replicate....

:stupid:
    Maybe not the only one but he needs to grow up.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

"Hazy conditions in Malaysia are said to be caused by forest fires in nearby Indonesia. Malaysian schools have been closed because the local air is so toxic."

Think this will fuck with anyone over race distance?

18. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

It's possible. I would think they would have noticed it by now.

19. Wonder if Rossi planted mice in Lorenzo's rv/ hotel room to f$ck with him more?

20. Wonder if Rossi planted mice in Lorenzo's rv/ hotel room to f$ck with him more?