1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sears 175 for sale in WI - $1200 obo

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by kenessex, Jan 19, 2021.

1. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

This is a late 50's early 60's 175cc 2 stroke twingle, 2 cylinders and one combustion chamber. It was made for Sears by Puch under contract. This one has a free engine and is 95% complete. It appears to be missing only the tail light, clutch lever and rear of the enclosed chain guard. I picked it up cause I thought it was cool, but realized I am never going to get to it to fix it up. It is all original paint and should be restored by somebody that cares about it more than me. It has been laid down at one point and the rear of the front fender has split at a seam, but looks repairable. The old guy I got it from says that he tipped it over in the gravel of a bar parking lot in the early 60's. It is located in Western WI close to MN. I can probably help deliver if the buyer is in or near someplace I want to visit or a race I am going to. There is no title but I can supply a really nice bill of sale. I will also consider trades of anything that is interesting to me, like an SV650 parts bike or old guns or other cool stuff.

searspuch1751.jpg searspuch1752.jpg searspuch1752.jpg searspuch1752.jpg searspuch1753.jpg

2. kenessex

So nobody is even a little interested in a cool old 2 stroke?

3. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

You got one? :crackup:

GLWS Ken.:D

4. kenessex

I have raced them and can explain how 2 strokes work. How about you?:Poke:

RRP likes this.
  5. kenessex

Somebody should be kinda interested in this! How about if somebody makes me an offer? It doesn't even have to be a good one. I will consider trades. I like anything that would be interesting.