1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sean: YSR racing

Discussion in 'General' started by Skuffknee, Sep 29, 2002.

1. Skuffknee

Skuffknee Stranger in a strand land

I would like to buy a ysr to race, but don't know where I could race it. Is there still going to be the mini-class races at tgpr and Kershaw, if so, will they race every time WERA is there? Are there any other org.'s in the Southeast that race ysr's? I went to the SEMRA (?) site, that races in NC, but they still have there 2000 race schedule up, are they still operating? Thanks,

Skuffknee Lee #481

2. rcrgirl84

rcrgirl84 Danger Kitty!!

I have been trying to contact the SEMRA club, but because of low interest in their region to race, they have not had any races since November of 2000. We tried to get them to join up with us (EARA) last year, but never received any response from them.

There might be a club in Florida, not sure though. I race for EARA, we race in MD and in NY. There is also the OYLers, they are mostly located in OH.

You should check out www.eararacing.com or www.teamcalamari.com.

Let me know if you want more info. I also have a contact for YSR's.

Tasha

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Thanks for the info Tasha! If there's anything we can do to help EARA or any of the other groups just yell. I don't want to step opn any toes and I really want to see mini raicng get bigger on this coast.

For our end we will keep running mini stuff at Talladega and Kershaw as long as the bikes show up.

4. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Skuffknee,

I have a YSR 50,YZ 50 and a YZ 80 motard for sale. If your looking for something shoot me a E-mail.

Look in classified section for 1998 YZ motard for info about the 80.

[email protected]

thanks,
    tom

5. rcrgirl84

rcrgirl84 Danger Kitty!!

Thanks Mongo. We had a blast in 2001 running at Summit Point. We would have loved to do a repeat this year, but I think we had a race scheduled the same weekend as the 6-hour.

Maybe we can try and do something again next year. I know a lot people showed interest in doing it. Maybe we can even get the OYLers into it as well.

I'll try and talk to our Race Director and have him contact you. Just waiting to see who the new one will be.

Thanks again,

Tasha.