1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School me on investing...

Discussion in 'General' started by noles19, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

They'll be right eventually

BigBird likes this.
  2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Yup; broke clocks and whatnot.

BigBird likes this.
  3. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

When SS starts doling out 5-6% COLA increases and the entire economy (housing, durable goods, etc) is going crazy for the 2nd, 3rd straight year along with all the other issues in the world I tend to agree....I hope for a soft landing but am expecting things to replicate the little mountain climber from the price is right...

[​IMG]

4. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I am really happy with what Shiba Inu is doing right now. I have been throwing little bits at it. I have almost 2 million tokens. That isn't the only one I have, and I mine some too. I am hoping it will be the next Doge. I was able to pay off all my debt load when Doge made that big run. I am thinking crypto is going to keep climbing as inflation gets worse.

Clay likes this.
  5. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Where do you trade?

6. backcountryme

I have a few accounts and wallets. Shiba Inu is on Coinbase right now, and possibly Robinhood soon. The others I run through a site called CoinSquare. It is a Canadian site, so that is where I "cash out" since they are in Canada.

7. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Assuming the government is paying for all these Covid shots......which companies would one invest in ?

Globally other countries will also be buying them I'd assume and there's gotta be some good investments here as long as no side effect lawsuits a year from now.

8. backcountryme

I have been watching the pharma stocks and haven't really seen enough price increases that have me interested. I am looking at companines that mine, refine, and make copper products though. With the push to electrify cars and truck I (not to mention the power grid) I think copper stocks are going to be a big gainer in the future.

9. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Copper may be a good route since you cant invest in Chinese labor camps, yet (solar and other electronics). But if you really want to get on board with "Green Energy" dont forget to invest in Cobalt (China again) or possibly the "Artisanal" Cobalt mines of the Congo. These are a really good option as they keep labor costs low by 'hiring' kids. Very industrial revolutionary of them. :D

TurboBlew, Clay and backcountryme like this.
  10. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

You missed out in the moderna jump. Really though, just follow Pelosi. Her husband always seems to know exactly which stocks will make you money. Very serious...

backcountryme likes this.
  11. thrak410

There's many other companies than Moderna/JnJ/Pfizer-BioNTech out there ... I've been holding OCGN for a while now and its close WHO approval. Its the only 'vaccine' in the world approved for 2 year old and up. Its been emergency use in India and other nations for a while now.

Also, as long as the FDA keeps these as EUA there cannot be any lawsuits. The pharma companies are protected from litigation. Another thing to note is the one approved by the FDA is NOT available anywhere. They're still dosing with the EUA version.

12. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Y’all moffukkas should’ve listened to me. Ether/btc be like the Jefferson's.

Of course they’re volitile, but no matter what you think of them, They are the future. The kinks just need to be worked out. Obviously power consumption is an issue but we’ll eventually solve that. I personally think ether will win out. I pulled out all my crypto when the last dip started and now I’m back in. holding for the long haul.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
  13. backcountryme

I have been mining Bit and I have some Eth too. I did make enough on Doge to pay off all my debt load. Now I have a bit of a holding in Shiba Inu. It is looking really nice right now, and is well below a penny right now.

BigBird likes this.
  14. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Merck is supposed to have an approved covid pill soon.....what about the stock

15. thrak410

it popped then dropped when the part about mutations was released

16. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I’m doing the same thing, I made a quick couple grand with doge and shiba but I think I’m just going to let it ride and see what happens. It’s hard to not look at the app every minute though because the swings are crazy. You can be up a thousand and be happy and check a few hours later and be down again.

17. backcountryme

It really is. Ha. When Doge was on that big run I was even waking up at night and checking it. Ha.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  18. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Yeah I’m kind of addicted to it right now. When did you decide to cash out on Doge? I don’t know if these will go up that much but I’m still trying to figure out when to get out if it does happen.

19. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Doge and Inu are really worthless fads. They can make you a lot of money, but in the long run I think they'll be dead and the "real" cryptos will last and become a mainstream form of tender. I'm obviously playing with Inu too, but at some point I'll trade out and send it all to Eth. The million dollar question is how long to let it ride...

20. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I don’t play with those kinds of cryptos because even though you can make a lot of money, they are basically scams. They make wild rides up with hype and uninformed public pouring money into them, while the people with real money sell off and make out like bandits with all that money. Then it tanks and normies are fucked. I’m not ok with stealing peoples money.