1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Schedule Stuff

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 22, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay, so the big bike riders have been getting a bit screwed on the C Superbike first schedule events. I've been playing with it for a while and thinking about going to this order -

WERA Sportsman Series Races -
    1) Riders School Mock Race (4 laps)
    2) Formula 1 Expert & Novice, V8 HW
    3) C Superbike Expert
    4) C Superbike Novice
    5) LWT SS, V6 MW, DSB, ESS
    6) A Superbike Expert & Novice
    7) LWT SB, V6 LW , DSS
    8) B Superbike Ex & Nv, V7 HW
    9) Clubman, V4, V3, 500GP, FSS
    10) A Superstock Ex & Nv
    11) HWT SB, V6 HW, V7MW
    12) C Superstock Expert
    13) C Superstock Novice
    14) Formula 2 Expert & Novice, V5
    15) Senior Superbike
    16) B Superstock Expert & Nv, V8 MW

Anyone see any issues with it creating more back to backs or close to each other races than what we had before? Obviously this is the more split out one I use for larger events so look at it keeping in mind the C classes could be combined back with each other.

2. drop

drop Well-Known Member

What about senior superbike that typically is one of the very last races always.

3. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I just want to say I appreciate you asking and working on this. I couldn't even get a reply back from another org when trying to avoid a 4 in a row weekend.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It alternates along with the others but overall what about it? Not sure why I didn't use the other order for Cycle Jam but too late now. Here is an example of the A Superstock first schedule - http://www.wera.com/pdfs/eventschedule/talladeganat042119.pdf

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's my job to make things work as best we can for you guys. I do have to remember all the other classes/riders when listening to any one person but if I can make someones weekend easier while not making it harder on a lot of other people then I will. Doesn't matter to me personally what order the races are in.

noles19 likes this.