1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SBR's Szarek wins [CCS]solo gto at summit

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by chris semoff, May 14, 2000.

1. chris semoff

chris semoff Well-Known Member

he took the lead braking into turn one on lap 2 followed by randy renfow ,had a 6second advantage on randy's rs 250 when randy retired,szarek finished with 40second advantage ,turning lap times in the mid 17's on used hard dunlops ,not bad eh!

2. 13x

13x 13x.com

Is Glenn beating up on the locals again?

[​IMG]

Jim

3. chris semoff

everyone said the new track wasnt faster,i said wait till we get there...and i'll make my own judgement as for beating up on locals not at all ,we are locals there you know,i was trying to beat up on the track and shake cob webs out of super glenn's helmet..we had fun and we are going back too!

4. chris semoff

everyone said the new track wasnt faster,i said wait till we get there...and i'll make my own judgement as for beating up on locals not at all ,we are locals there you know,i was trying to beat up on the track and shake cob webs out of super glenn's helmet..we had fun and we are going back too!

5. 13x

13x 13x.com

So you gonna drag papa Glenn down to AMS?

6. chris semoff

wouldnt you like to know?/