1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sad....I want it back!!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by melch, Aug 6, 2011.

1. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

I have never met Brian "Melch" but I have been touched by his wisdom in e-mail and PM conversations. He has given me some great advice and it seemed to help last season. :D I just hope to meet him one day and thank him in person. Thanks!:up:

By the way Brian, I am glad your family was not injured in the storm. Stuff can be replaced.

2. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Yo B, now your son is the man and the ladies call you sir. What a terrible friend I am I thought all the damage was West of Bham. On a positive note when rebuiding the lake house one more hot tub please.

3. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Dayyyyum! Glad to hear you guys were elsewhere during the chaos.

Sorry about your stuff getting trashed. Glad to see your bike found a good home, and you don't have far to go for a visit.

Get that youngster on a bike soon............get back to the track, you can drink more when your turning wrenches...........or talking trash.

4. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

I beg to differ :D

5. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Thats what I said. I think mine looks completely different than most Hondas and still keeping with Honda tradition.

6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

When I looked at the pic of the house my first thought was, "damn a T-bone reunion party and I didn't get invited"

Glad your all good.

BTW, that boy seems to be standing with a girl. He isn't old enough for that, is he? Mines now 6'1" and 210lbs.

You can run the red baron bike if you want. I can bring it to you at tally for Barber.

7. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

stick, he doesn't need that bent p.o.s. of yours! he's got a silver '97 F3 in his garage with brand new ohlins. 3K miles on the clock.....

just needs to get it out in between playing hero builder and young pimp advisor....

8. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

FINE! I didn't want to help anyway!

I learned that from a girl a long time ago.

Get yer ass out there and at least hang out. We're going to be at your home soon.