1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S1000RR coming to a track near you...

Discussion in 'General' started by socal433, Jun 18, 2009.

1. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Cite please. I would like to read about that one. I know the G650 single series of a couple years ago died quickly, but had not heard about the new 800/650 twin being stopped.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
  2. hank748

hank748 Well-Known Member

A 600cc sibling would be interesting....

3. Stogie

Stogie Banned

It's cool they are building the bike and competing. It will be expensive. Question IS, when will the McClaren Mercedes superbike be coming out? Ferrari motorcycles?

4. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

I think they would love to have success on the track but it's about the business of selling bikes. They want some market share in this segment. The customers in this segment are not very brand loyal, they just want what is perceived to be the baddest bike.

5. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Scanning and posting RRW is not a great idea.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No it's not. Since I'm in a good mood today I'll just tell you not to post copy righted material. Don't try and debate that fair use shit, that'll just put me in a rotten mood.

Dave is a dick!

7. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

I think you're being tough on Dave.

Just sayin'

:)

8. Coke in can

Coke in can Banned

word is that they're looking at building a 675cc triple.

9. seroj

seroj Well-Known Member

I wonder if the $450 "gear shift assistant" is a leggy blond with a great rack

10. drew231506

drew231506 Zero sponsors

I saw the S1000 this past w/e at VIR, looks sweet. We pit in the garage next to Nate, and my experience with him was excellent. A totally cool dude, he offered tips and advice after watching me race, came over to hang out, invited us to race carts later. Just an all around nice guy.
    I did some research here and he obviously has had a bad rap in the past, but I can only judge based on my experience. I was impressed he took the time to talk and hang out.

11. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

I assume JU and RE have had one or two nice interactions also.

12. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Like most good scam artists, I think pretty much all experiences with him are good, right up until the last one. :D