1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S1000RR 2012 Army Of Darkness Championship Winning Endurance Race Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by aod99, Jun 12, 2020.

1. aod99

aod99 Administrator

Ready to move from lightweight or medium weight to heavy weight?

[​IMG]

Brunhilde! The 2012 S1000RR!

Quick change front and rear

24 liter dry brake aluminum tank ($3,600 new)

Full ti pipe ($2,000 new)

Bazzaz FI and traction control

ABS delete

Alpha rear sets

Side tube for front quick change

Brembo master cylinder

JRI rear shock

Traxxion forks

Lithium Battery

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.armyofdarkness.com/images/stories/videos/2014BikeShow-Final_comp.mp4

This bike has won multiple national championships and countless races. It was only laid down, lightly, three years ago. All broken parts were replaced and its won multiple races since then.

This bike won the championship in 2019. You can use it to get second place (behind us) this year!

$10,500

I’m not going to part her out, but you can buy her and part her out for way more than the asking price.

There is a title for her as well.

email [email protected]

Options:

OZ magnesium wheels with Brembo T drive rotors and lots of rear sprockets. Two rear wheels, one front. All with captive spacers. These wheels with the rotors and gearing would retail for $7,000. These wheels are the single biggest improvement in the handling of our BMW. $3,900 plus shipping

Spare stock wheels

Spare exhaust parts, spare clutch plates, spare crash spares

email [email protected]

TurboBlew, motion and rcarson15 like this.
  2. MikeyG2323

MikeyG2323 Well-Known Member

That remixx is as bad as the bike wheres it located

3. aod99

aod99 Administrator

The remix was done by Girl Talk about ten years ago. Brunhilde is near Washington DC. She can be brought to any WERA endurance round this year.

4. MikeyG2323

What wheels and rotors does the bike come with

5. joec

joec brace yourself

Reading that series in road racing world was really great.

rabidsquirrel and jasonhise like this.
  6. aod99

aod99 Administrator

The bike comes with stock wheels and with sassy thick racing full floating rotors. We have two or three different brands of the race full floating rotors so I don't remember what is on the bike at the moment, either Alpha or Brembo I believe.

I'll throw in one set of stock wheels and racey rotors with the bike if you don't have the budget for the Oz stuff.

Also, lots of rear sprockets for the stock wheels. We have a lot of sprockets that go with the Oz wheels as well.

[​IMG]

7. aod99

aod99 Administrator

8. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

That remix was great.

9. MikeyG2323

cut a deal with the oz s

10. aod99

aod99 Administrator

11. unclejesse

unclejesse Well-Known Member

what type of motor work has been done? reliable enough to run a season? Whats the cost of an end of season rebuild?

Email [email protected]

12. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

I'm sure if the buyer asks nicely Sam would be happy to throw in a free tray of cupcakes with the bike as well.

13. aod99

aod99 Administrator

Hi,

The motor is absolutely stock. the S1000RR is the most robust liter mill around, but they do not like to be tweaked. So it is all stock stock stock.

I would assume these engines cost a fortune to rebuild so the best bet would be to run this one until it dies and then replace the engine with a crashed street bike engine.

rabidsquirrel and unclejesse like this.
  14. aod99

aod99 Administrator

Sadly, due to the COVID-19 we have had to discontinue the podium cupcake tradition for 2020.

Fortunately, we have not yet had to discontinue the top step on the podium tradition->[​IMG]

15. MikeyG2323

congrats

16. aod99

aod99 Administrator

That podium photo was me giving gpstar748 a hard time. He and his teammate are in the red shirts, I'm standing with my teammate Peris on the top of the box. We were swapping the lead with them all through the race until they did dropped the sprocket carrier on a wheel change and handed us the win.

17. aod99

aod99 Administrator

Vinton,

I emailed you a couple days ago but icloud bumped it back for some reason.

18. vsquires

vsquires New Member

Ok thanks, sent another email hope this one works.

19. MikeyG2323

just touching base still trying to sell a couple trucks to free up sone cash hopefully next two weeks when the next race? good luck

20. aod99

aod99 Administrator

I think my deal has fallen through so, once again,

Bike with spares: $10,500
    Bike with spares but without endurance tank with dual dry breaks: $8,500
    OZ Magnesium Cattiva R rims...two rears, one front, Brembo T- Drive rotors, spare sprockets $3,900