1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rz500 51x

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by gpcustoms, Apr 11, 2010.

1. gpcustoms

gpcustoms Valves are for toilets

[​IMG]Time to settle and cash out. 1985 RZ500. ZXR750 forks,Marchasini front 3.5 rim with brembo brakes and cast iron rotors,GSXR 5.5 rear rim withm modified cush drive in a Custom swing arm. Steel re-enforced frame @ main frame. Engine has fresh top end with 32mm flat slides,Bodywork is YZR500 fairing with air tech seat assembly. Fresh slicks on her, a full un opened 55 drum of MS109 VP fuel, and here is the rather cool part...With a few zues fastners and one bracket I made for the tail assembly its street legal,....OK so its a rather odd machine but its titled and has seen some street miles. Insturmentation consists of a tach and temp gauge.
    I do not care if it sells but if you wish to have it it is available. I last ran it a bit over a year ago at Jennings and while it won both classes its was not what I expected and lost interest in my vintage conquest. Right now it is collecting dust in a conditioned space waiting to be gone over or loved on.
    Paint is in decent condition and spares consist of sprockets and a spare set of YZR bodywork depending on interest. If asked what I will take I may not reply. Take it or leave it the price is $7500.
    Best regards
    Mark[​IMG]

2. gpcustoms

Sorry,..No information.

I have recieved a few notes that I did not leave a number etc,...
    386-804-4403

Sorry,..my bad
    Mark
    :beer:

3. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

Long time, Mark. Hope things are well.

Bump for a nice bike. And a fast TZ rider. What do you have in your garage now days?

4. mcracr

mcracr 2smoke racing 4 life!

Mark - keep that Yammie and bring it up to the RG Meet at Barber in October for some fun on the track! More info here on the RG500 25th Smokin' Anniversary here:
    http://www.gammagathering.rg500delta.com SPREAD THE WORD!!!

I'll be running my '78 TZ750 a bit this summer and bringing that to Barber too, along with the Spondon RG500 and a few other fun smokers. Don't miss the fun!

Scott

5. gpcustoms

Alex its great to hear or read from you:up:.... Scott, I am a bit on the retired side for a spell. I will however think hard about the chance to hang out with you guys.
    Best of luck and my very best regards to you all.
    Mark:beer: