1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RV Rentals Advice

Discussion in 'General' started by colin96, Jun 19, 2011.

1. colin96

colin96 Well-Known Member

Anybody have a recommended RV company. Gonna load up the Fam and head up to Denver area from Houston. Round trip. I have looked at a couple sites, but their quotes are based on a pretty low mileage. This being Sunday I can't call'em up. So the next best info based site is the beeb of course!

What say You?

:Pop:

2. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Cruise America is probably the oldest and biggest RV rental company.

3. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Sorry to get OT, but checked that site, and they have ones for sale for like 22,000, is that right? I thought these things were like 60-70 grand or something?

4. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

they are rentals... probably have 10,000,000 miles on them

5. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

WERA Racer/Chaplin Ken Gresham runs a RV Rental service, I don't know his prices or what they have available. Message him to see.

Here is a post by Ken
    RV Rentals?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
  6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

7. 6_Myles

6_Myles Well-Known Member

Does anyone rent a decent size bumper pull?

8. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

I have a 2000 33' Fleetwood Bounder, Class A, with about 13,000 miles on it I'll sell you for $28k. Pay the gas and I'll deliver it to your doorstep.

9. fzr400tony

fzr400tony can't ride

I know two people that went that route and they are both pretty happy. From what both have told me, 100k would be well outside the normal mileage range. Most people don't drive their RV's nearly as much as a rental fleet, so there's a need to rotate them out faster in order to still get money out of them.

10. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Wouldn't be convinced the high mileage would be a bad thing. We had one RV that had very few miles when we got it but consistently had problems since it had never been used.

11. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

I bought a 5 y.o. class c from them with 80K miles a few years ago. It was definitely used but worked fine. Great for track weekends.
    RV's are like boats, too little use is bad for them too.