1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RV Parts Source

Discussion in 'General' started by omatter34, Jun 28, 2021.

1. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

I have a 2020 Fuzion that needs a few small things fixed that I don't want to hassle with the dealer on. Is there a good source for RV parts? Looking for something like a RockAuto, RonAyers, etc.

2. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

3. omatter34

4. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

I have a Grand Design Toy Hauler, and for stuff like you are asking about, with Grand Design you have to order from them.....or through a Grand Design dealer. I'm not sure about Keystone products like the Fuzion, but I would think they are pretty much the same way.

omatter34 likes this.
  5. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Ha ha ha ha....Good luck. Better to try a dealer as that's really the only way to even think about getting those type of parts. RV manufacturers arent OEM auto.

Phl218 and omatter34 like this.
  6. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Except for Winnebago....Order every part down to the nut and bolt from them and skip the dealer.

https://winnebagoparts.com/

ChemGuy likes this.
  7. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I've only dealt with Thor. Their customer support is pretty good and they will help you track down the right part and get you a part #, but you still have to go through a dealer to order it. They actually forwarded me on to a non-local dealer that will sell over the phone.

As you probably already know, other than trim, bodywork and some interior cabinetry, most RV parts are pretty standard and can be purchased from one of the aforementioned websites (I like Dyers as well) once you can figure out who makes it and the model #.

8. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

It was always funny when we were in the business when you heard about people trying to find a replacement part through different manufacturers, like a cupboard door, and they would have to send in a picture with measurements and hope they could match it. I would show them a used Winnebago, and open up any cupboard, and show them the sticker with the part number right on it.
    Kinda why we only sold new Winnebagos.

9. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Grand Design just went to this also....you can now order directly from them through Customer Service. The fact that they are owned by Winnebago likely has something to do with that.

10. omatter34

Thanks for the info. I don't mind paying for the parts through the dealer even though I know they charge more than they should, but definitely don't want to pay service to "diagnose" and repair something simple.

11. damiankelly

damiankelly Well-Known Member

as you see below need to go thru dealer service center- I bought a 2021 Rv that needed roof work and found a great forest river service center—- he ordered stuff for me also—here is locator for your brand
    https://www.keystonerv.com/find-a-dealer
    F8D7C15E-EF68-4D3D-8AD9-4E47058493A2.jpeg