1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ruckusracing???????

Discussion in 'General' started by Rev Limit Racing, Nov 2, 2001.

1. Rev Limit Racing

Rev Limit Racing Well-Known Member

Hey Steve, Call me at home 880-0626 I have a question for you. Thanks, Smitty. [​IMG]

2. BrownMS

BrownMS Well-Known Member

Hey, Smitty!

Didn't get a chance to see you before I left. I hope you got home without incident! Did you get Abby's jacket or is she gonna have to wait?

3. Rev Limit Racing

Martine,
    I did'nt get a chance to come down and see you guys before you left Sunday. Hopefully we can get together before you guys leave.

Abby has to call them and give them the size and type, ect. and they will mail it I guess.

4. BrownMS

BrownMS Well-Known Member

We will. Bob and I are already looking at dates. You guys should too and we will work it from there. I was thinking Savannah so neither of us have to drive so far...not that you aren't worth it and vice versa...but we've been driving all season (so have you) and we are wooped!

5. Rev Limit Racing

I'll tell the boss (Abby) to start looking at what will be a good weekend and if you come if something before that just let us know. Talk to you soon. Smitty.