1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSV4 fairings, wheels, stock spares

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by MachineR1, Nov 21, 2015.

1. MachineR1

MachineR1 Well-Known Member

I unfortunately crashed my RSV4 last month. The bike is totaled so I am selling these parts as I no longer need them. These parts were NOT on the bike when I crashed.

I broke my tib, fib and wrist so for right now these items are for local sale only as I can't pack and ship stuff right now due to my injuries. Parts are located in Temecula, CA.

Wheels with Pirelli slicks. I was told the wheels were new when I bought them and I only used them for 1 trackday. Slicks have a little bit of life left in them. $620

Race fairings. Upper, lower and sides are from pascalplast. I mounted them but they have never been used. There is a small crack in the upper that was from shipping, easy fix. Includes stock screen, well nuts and 4 dzus fasteners.
    Used tail unknown brand. Some small surface cracks from mounting/dismounting. $475

I also have stock clip ons, levers and exhaust.

2. MachineR1

MachineR1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

vinnyd89 likes this.
  3. BenG

BenG Active Member

let me know when/if you will ship it....interested in all of it. BG

4. vinnyd89

vinnyd89 Member

Hey MachineR1, I know this thread is old but it never got updated. Do you still have the fairings?