1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RST Pro Series Race Boots

Discussion in 'RidersDiscount.com' started by Riders Discount, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

One year and nine prototypes later, RST has developed a boot that provides premium protection at a great price: the RST Pro Series Race Boot.

[​IMG]

Made of cow hide and microfiber, the Pro Series boot is both comfortable and durable. The shin plate, heel cockpit and ankle support are made up of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) to provide protection and support in the case of a crash.

RST Pro Series Race Boot in Black
    [​IMG]

The sole of the boot is made out of a compound that provides excellent grip and is reinforced with a polycarbonate shank for extra support. Additionally, the boot contains a TPU-backed zinc alloy toe slider that is easy to replace.

RST Pro Series Race Boot in Florescent Red
    [​IMG]

This boot is equipped with a zipper and a Velcro closure to ensure the boot stays put during use.

RST Pro Series Race Boot in White
    [​IMG]

The inner sole is moisture wicking and features a soft material with anti-bacterial/anti-fungal properties.

MSRP $259.99
    [​IMG]

If you have any questions about the product or would like to place an order, feel free to give TJ a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 817. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!

2. J Bart

J Bart Fat Kid Track Days

TJ,
    Nice boots. Bring on the suits!

3. Riders Discount

4. J Bart

J Bart Fat Kid Track Days

TJ,
    Post the suits man....post the suits!!

5. Riders Discount

Probably won't have our photos done until end of the week.

RRP likes this.
  6. mpp12

mpp12 Well-Known Member

2 piece ????

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

7. Riders Discount

8. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Are the boots available in Blue from you?
    I saw other colors available on their website
    If so, please PM price of euro 46 equivalent
    Thanks

9. Riders Discount

Only the 3 colors above for the US market.

10. ungwaha

ungwaha Well-Known Member

How do they run to the sizing? small, bigger, or just right?

11. Riders Discount

I wear a 10.5 in most shoes and a 45 in most boots (44 in Supertech R's). In this boot I fit well in the 45.

12. kman0066

kman0066 Well-Known Member

Looks like a killer price on these on your website on these now. How's the ankle support on these compared to the more expensive race boots? Looking for a new race boot after wearing out my Supertech Rs and TCX race boots. I don't have any experience with this RST model though. I've seen the RST Tracktech Evo boots and those didn't seem to be strong enough as a race boot. Debating on jumping on this offer or seeing what you've got for Black Friday deals coming up for the more expensive boots.

13. Riders Discount

This isn't going to have the same level of support/protection as the $499.95 Supertech R. It's more similar to the Alpinestars SMX-6 and like just about everything with RST it's a great value.

14. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

TJ - How do these compare to the Gaerne GP1 boot?

Also regarding fitment - I seem to fall between a 47 and 48 (47.5 really) - How do these run?

15. Riders Discount

These run a tad small so I would go up to a 48.

These are a step below the GP1 (which was a $399 boot).

16. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Understood. Thanks.

17. Riders Discount

Let me know if you have any other questions.