1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RRR v7 meatballs with minimal pasta

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by GypsyRacing, Jul 21, 2012.

1. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

I hear there was some drama today with two v7 races and two meatball grid infractions. Sorry to hear our new speedy HRC brother came in on both calls and cost him both races. Looks like chuck gets the lucky dawg award and brings home the double on Saturday.

Everyone play nice Sunday, let's hear some updates as they happen.

2. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Chuck picked up wins in MW and HW on Sunday also.

3. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member

Yeah the way they explained it in the riders meeting had me jacked up. You look at your placing on the sheet (rider 114-----113-----112). I was rider 112 and in reality I will grid next to 113 but during the race rider 114 did not grid. Then to add insult to injury I was told to hold it upside down so I would be in the right position. Doing that put me to the left of rider 113. I grid up and go. Lap 2 I take my penalty. Come in thinking I jumped the start and come to find out it was a grid infraction. I then went back over had the guy with the mohawk explain it to me and shit we both got confused, lol. Then I just said f-it, found my name and row for the next race and went to that spot and was good to go. Live and learn but more importantly pay attention to the little details, lol.

I am sorry for Duck getting screwed on the first race. If I was in the right spot he would of not came in. Overall I had a great time finishing a race .........finally and see how fast the middle weight boys are. I need more power to lug my butt around.

Joseph

4. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Yeah, he was in my spot! (Mike, not Joe, 7HW Sat) That got me all flustered, pooched the start & spent 3 laps looking for MY meatball.

They were handing those things out like it was a new flag & wanted everyone to get one.

5. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

I feel bad I didn't bring my pasta bikes for all the meatballs, I hear there was at least one pasta guy Saturday......did he stick around for Sunday?

Sounds like there was some confusion.

6. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

No confusion here. Just had to remember to try and hang with that guy on the green Kawasaki and keep that other guy on Howie's old bike within view :D Neither one happened but learned a lot this weekend :up: I luvs me some Roebling track :cool:

7. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

If you mean #69 Donnie (Doug) Barong, he ran MW, didn't want to wait for the 4PM race, & liked the B-stone slicks.

8. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I wish he would have cuz I could of had some tire money for that one:(