1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RRR Friday practice

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by 02GSXR, Jul 8, 2012.

1. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member

Is there Friday practice or not? Just deciding on what day to come in on.

Also, I will be in the camper so if you all (vintage) would like me to cook for everyone let me know. This will be my last outing in the ole girl before I sleep in the molester van for the rest of my race career.

EBoz will miss out on a fine southern breakfast (biscuits, gravy, bacon, eggs, sausage, and pancakes) on Saturday morning. I will definitely have to cook for the peeps that are coming with me so it is no extra effort. I have offered in the past but for some reason Stick and son are the only ones who eat, lol. Offer is there for you all just let me know ahead of time.

I am bringing peeps to push my bike into the ocean if I blow the motor again!!

Chuck I will also be leaving my fairing with you afterwards to paint if you will be there.

Joseph

Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
  2. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

To be honest I would probably pay 100 for good biscuits and gravy. Unfortunately in china I can't find anything that resembles good sausage but I was motivated enough to cook breakfast sunday. Joseph, good luck and go easy on the competition. Jump on Ray, Mike or Chuck off of the start and just try and hang in there. Don't try and run Rays line his bike handles better than ours.. lol

3. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

If enough sign up. I contacted them a while back and no one had pre-entered so they could cancel.
    Contact RRR here: [email protected]

I like food and if I smell bacon count me in:up:

Sounds good, check your PM

4. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member

Sent an email no reply.

5. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Don't be so quick to pitch the leftovers this time!
    Some of us eat breakfast after practice.

6. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member