1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Rolling Coal"

Discussion in 'General' started by NemesisR6, Jul 10, 2014.

1. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

:stupid:

My 7.3 will smoke if I really, really get into it, like merging when pulling our 24' enclosed and traffic is tight.

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Just saw one tonight. He had two easily 18 in stacks coming out behind the cab, Texas and US flags in each stake pocket, and this huge Paul Bunyons Ox Blue U shaped thing on the trailer hitch. He also had an honest to goodness Yosemite Sam "Back Off" sticker on the window. No truck nutz though.

3. Damn. That would have completed the look nicely.:D

4. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Freakin' epidemic around here. Yes, usually the aforementioned younger types with the ball cap and modern country or rap blasting. Not usually John Deere stuff but lots of Matte color paint jobs and Camo covering everything. Oh, generally accompanied by one of these plastered across the back window. http://flogrown.com/product-category/stickers/
    I feel dumber day by day.......:(
    Cheers, Lee S.

5. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Big difference between the smoke when the truck is actually working and the asshats who intentionally cause them to smoke with their "tuning". A little smoke is one thing, what these clowns are doing is another. Seen one literally ENCOMPASS the car behind him in a black cloud. Car had to wait for the cloud to dissipate before he could take off on the green. What if someone drove into the smoke and slammed into the car who couldn't see squat? What if a biker was behind the truck when he did that? That's all our "cruise area" is Friday and Saturday nights, bunch of idiots in diesels out "rolling coal". Most of them cant be more than 18-19.

Sometimes fining these tards wont work. I know one guy whos got 10+ tickets for no front plates. He refuses to put one on. Hell theres a woman in Madison who has got 30 tickets for operating after suspension and no insurance in TWO YEARS. She doesn't care about having a license. Maybe taking her damn car would get it through her thick skull.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
    Gorilla George likes this.
  6. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

I get what your saying. I just think the rolling coal is the lesser of the above evils.

In Florida, driving without the ole license shenanigans is an offense which can take you to the can on the spot. I'd like to see more of that in other states.

I don't want to get too dungeonesque about it and steer this thread off track but some equipment violations aren't nearly egregious as other motor vehicle violations out there especially when we are talking about confiscating property.

7. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

So, let me get this straight. Shit head kids and retards are being shit head kids and acting like retards?

Seems about par for the course.

8. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Lol... I saw that! The vid where they engulfed the cop car coming up on them in the left lane :eek:..... you saw it, then it was GONE amidst the black cloud! Surely, that cop didn't take a liking to that. How big of a dumazz does one have to be to do that?

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I roll that coal and I roll it silly! Back off eco wienie or suffer my wrath!

10. 418

418 Expert #59

douchetastic.

11. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Oh the humanity! Warm up the electric chair!

12. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Funny conversation today while waiting in line for a breakfast burrito. I see a Ford F250 pulling into the parking lot with two huge smoke stacks in the bed of the truck and I comment to my friend that they have been in the news lately for people modifying them to blow black smoke. A young Marine in front of me states that's the fun of having a diesel, blowing smoke on people. I tell him only douchebags do that shit. He quietly turned back around and went to whatever young Marines do. :D

13. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

At least that doesn't take up bed space... I have seen many people with stacks through the bed, and while I do think it looks kinda cool (in a childish monster-truck sort of way), it kills the utility of the truck.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Elitist hippy dolphin friendly 1%er scum. You're lucky he DIDN'T do what Marines do, f@ck shit up hardcore, and let you walk away without jamming your head up your poophole. :D

15. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I'm a Marine too so the world would've collapsed in on itself. I saved your life yet again Dave. :D

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Which would be expected if he were a proper Marine, but if he's running around in his diesel truck being a douchebag by blowing smoke all over other people, he's already proved that he's not.

Gorilla George likes this.
  17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's something new, just invented.

18. Claussen

Claussen Well-Known Member

We have them here in WV/VA.. I got stuck behind one on my bike one day and literally could not see the road at all.. the car in front of me ran off the road, I almost ran into them, and almost got rear ended.. He just kept rolling on and off the gas making his POS belch out a literal smoke screen.. When it started to dissipate, I could see that people on the other side of the road had pulled over as well because they couldn't see..

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I knew that. Still, how can you be an eco wienie and Marine at the same time? That like being nice smelling hippy. :D

Sorry, if he wants to run around with a stack of burning tires in the bed of his truck, I'd buy him the matches and a gallon of diesel to light it up.

Rolling coal is f@ckin' awesome!

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Back when I had the Mustang GT, I never mounted the front plate since I thought it totally ruined the front-end's look.

Headed North on our main drag I encountered a city cop headed South. He lit me up, rolled up next to me with his window down and told me I had no front plate.

I looked perplexed and said, "Neither do my motorcycles."

With the deer-in-the-headlights look, he rolled up his window and drove off.