1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roll Call for Jennings Jan 10&11th

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by raceon2, Dec 30, 2008.

1. raceon2

raceon2 Timmay!!!!!!

So guys, who all is coming!! I will be there and am bringing 4 guys with me....

Gonna be fun!! Last chance before the season starts around here I guess....

2. fishinking86

fishinking86 Well-Known Member

3. raven_hammer

raven_hammer Well-Known Member

I'll be there this weekend :beer:

4. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

I'm there control riding Satuday and Sunday. Come by and say hey... look for the yellow Jennings shirt and white GSXR #245.

5. redciv1

redciv1 Well-Known Member

I thought I would have my bike by then but probably will be another 2 weeks afterwards 23rd. I'm going to someone's track day starting in February.

6. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

will be there on the 11th with the 250.

7. Blackbeener

Blackbeener Well-Known Member

JGP

Should be there with some pretty fast buddy's..look forward to seeing everyone...:up:

8. Bob Shy

Bob Shy Banned

I'll have to see how the injector cleaning fixes my bikes problem, Right now, still up in the air.

9. k6sinfiddy

k6sinfiddy Well-Known Member

I`ll be there with a couple of fast ones myself...anyone riding all 3days? 10,11,12th?

10. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

11. bbolton

bbolton Well-Known Member

be there the 10th for the race license certification and have a couple buddies coming down sunday so maybe ill be there both days, just not sure yet

12. skipper06

skipper06 Racer

hey raceon2 (tim) i dont know if you remember me but this is Gus Ex 300 with the blue Yamaha R1 on sat. we talk for a while in front of your pit. well it was great to meet you guys tim, tim, izzy and lee, that if im not wrong right LOL.

hope to see you guys again.

13. raceon2

raceon2 Timmay!!!!!!

Yep

Hi Gus.

Yes, I got it and I got your myspace request. Hopefully we will see you racing at Jennings this year!! Stop and say hi.

Tim

14. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

15. skipper06

skipper06 Racer

CCS has only one race in jennings this year but if sean goes up to race some wera ill link up and go too :D