1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roebling

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Diesel, Mar 5, 2001.

1. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

I just want to let everyone know that I really appreciated the help I got packing up so I could get to the hospital on Friday... especially you, Ricky.

Also, thanx to Tony... you saved me some serious ducats and helped make light of the situation, as well as Sean and Rixon for showing their concern.

Thanx to the EMTs...

BUT MOST OF ALL... thanx to the corner workers for being on the ball and not vomiting at the sight of seeing one of my fingertips sizzling away on my engine case!!

BTW - bellypans on vintage bikes catch more than just fluids!

HA HA! [​IMG]

2. VINTAGE777

VINTAGE777 Guest

Good to hear your ok!I didnt realize you were hurt at first,until i noticed everyone was packing up the van.I must say you were pretty calm considering what had happend.If there is anything you need just give me a call.I guess i will have to carry the MOTOZASTROW torch until your ready to race again. [​IMG]

3. footwork

footwork Honda Research Analyst

everyone was asking about you and showing concern after the race and down in Daytona- you should feel loved by all [​IMG] Hope all is well and dont tell the boss! (did my parayers work?)

4. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

Actually I'm overwhelmed by all the people who've been calling and e-mailing me.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (And I'm not even drunk!!)