1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

roebling road pics

Discussion in 'General' started by robster, Mar 16, 2010.

1. robster

robster Well-Known Member

was anyone there taking pictures this past weekend at roebling?

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

been posted, try a search (if it works)

3. ecf

ecf Well-Known Member

4. Aaron71

Aaron71 BEEMER

Nice Pics...Thanks! :up:

5. if your number "1" no need for a belly pan ? what happened HERE ?

Is there a turkey pan I just can see ?

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's right between the pipe and the cases, how is it hard to see?

7. Hard. I didn't zoom the pic.

yeah... yeah.. I know .. no extra points granted for stupidity.

8. TGPhotography

TGPhotography New Member

Hey guys (and ladies too!)
    I was out doing photos at Roebling Sat and Sunday... Im sure you saw me i was the only person shooting the race on the inside of the track. I got a huge amount of great quality images of single riders and groups alike that are very vivid and really illustrate the fast-paced movement of each rider and the race overall. Ive compiled every bike (organized by the racer number on the bike) and would happily send anyone who wants to check them out some killer images via email. Ive also got about 150 or so already up on facebook so you are welcome to check them out there too!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&l=fd63c23f70

Look forward to hearing from you all and i had an absolute blast this weekend!
    Taylor Graves

9. ryjor1

ryjor1 Well-Known Member

TGPHOTOGRAPHY, I sent you a pm but no response yet. Im really interested in ur photos. could u send me some shots to [email protected]. Im novice #517 .Red R6

10. SurfingRools

SurfingRools Well-Known Member

11. TGPhotography

TGPhotography New Member

I apologize on the delay guys. Hadnt checked back on the forum in a day or so. Been working my ass off from 5am-7pm all week. ill search my images and get back to you asap

12. ecf

ecf Well-Known Member

Ok, I was finally able to get the rest of the photos up, so now Friday - Sunday are on the site.