1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roebling Road 7/18

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Mongo, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

rob92, JBall and tomseviltwin like this.
  2. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Another fun event, with a lot of action!

How about getting your web guy to fix the class points?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah that would be me and just saw that. It'll probably be Tuesday but I'll try tomorrow if I'm not too brain dead. If you go to Overall then click the rnd number at the top you can see how many points each team earned in class. Sorry.

JBall likes this.
  4. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Next time it rains could the rest of you like...not fall down so much?

Shenanigans likes this.
  5. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Are you TRYING to curse yourself? :D

6. Tristan

Not superstitious at all! Last time I fell in the rain it was at almost 2 hours into my stint and I had lapped everyone in my class at least once. These guys at Roebling started highsiding themselves as soon as they saw a dark cloud. And then there was the guy who passed me going into 2 in the dry and immediately tucked the front, almost collecting me...

7. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

Man that rain was awesome! I had a great time riding in it. I stayed out until the red flag so almost 45 minutes for me. Just sucked that my buddy had to go out on an empty tank because we couldn’t gas it up lol!

8. Tristan

We got lucky and filled up shortly before the rain. I got to start the race 3 times!

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oddly we didn't have any crashes when the rain started, both reds were right as it ended and after it had been done for a bit (but still wet spots).

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Also - I am working on the points.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Points are fixed.

12. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Thanks boss!

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No problem and sorry about that, somehow the Summit results doubled up and got everything else all wonky. Just nuked em and reentered and all good.

14. Tristan

Nobody likes a suckup.... well except for the suck-ee.