1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roe wants Roe Vs Wade reversed

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Richard Lesher, Jun 17, 2003.

1. Richard Lesher

Richard Lesher Well-Known Member

2. NGN63

NGN63 New Member

na, just typical bull from a liberal who's getting older and is now worried the God exhists.

3. thuxley

thuxley Well-Known Member

Norma McCorvey is hardly typical.
    What exactly do you find typical about this story?

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Keep surfing Dave. Nothing to see here. Don't comment on Roe Vs. Wade. Go back to the Hopper thread. :D

5. NGN63

NGN63 New Member

Jeeze, this isn't hard. Typical: a usual response.
    As in a liberals case whos getting older. What WAS good for me is NOT good for you and I'm here to tell you no.

6. thuxley

Well jeeze, so poor uneducated Norma McCorvey wasn't duped into becoming the poster child for the feminist pro-choice movement by a couple of lawyers after all? Turns out Norma herself was the liberal! And christian baptism, subsequent conversion to Catholicism and starting your very own anti-abortion ministry is typical of aging liberals? Well take me to the river!

read about her inspiring story at www.roenomore.org!

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Just passing through on my way to the "Who's Going To Laguna?" thread. Did somebody order popcorn?

8. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

Now I' ve got that damned Talking Heads song stuck in my head, THANX

9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

relax thuxley, there is no abortion in YOUR near future. ;)

10. thuxley

You are most likely right about that Brad - though you probably wish there was one in my past ;)

Still, you can never be too certain. Maybe there is a chance the fundamentalists are right and I could be 'healed'.

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

nah, then i wouldn't have you to kick around. :D