1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road Atlanta Airfence?

Discussion in 'General' started by wera688, Jun 10, 2002.

1. wera688

wera688 Well-Known Member

Mongo, will there be airfence at Road Atlanta July 6-7 Sportsman races in T12 and T3/4 ?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes. We'll have a combination of air barriers and haybales.

Why do you ask?

3. wera688

wera688 Well-Known Member

just curious. I didnt know if the Road A barriers were just for 'major' events like the GNF. I dont know how the logistics of the modules works.

4. MikeM

MikeM Well-Known Member

Need any help? I'm off @ 6pm on wed. and yours for the weekend. Still a toss up on camping, so let me know. Mike...

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry if I sounded weird, tired and drained a bit after this weekend. Too many hurt friends, some days I think I liked it better when I was corner working and didn't know anyone.

It's a combo of Dan being able to get there with his rental stuff, us being able to afford it etc... Luckly with the turnouts this year the latter part is covered. Anyway, in general for Road A if the logistics work we'll definitely have air barriers there. The boss said something about trying to get more so we can totally do it in pillows but no promises yet.

Once we get closer and I know more details I'll post for help - thanks in advance!

6. huffdaddy

huffdaddy Well-Known Member

yeah mongo let me know i live like 15 mins from the track and could lend a hand seting up ifin you need it....

7. Dan Lance

Dan Lance Well-Known Member

I will be there, no matter what.

For all of you who have helped in the past, thanks. For those who say they will help and don't shame on you.
    Funny how many offer here but don't folow thru and show up. No reference to any above but it is hard work and lots more fun to bench race and drink beer at the end of a long weekend.

WERA does care and more is going on than appears here!

Dan Lance