1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road A pre reg

Discussion in 'General' started by alpinestars260, Jun 21, 2005.

1. alpinestars260

alpinestars260 supermoto Member

hahaha

2. 130Gunner

130Gunner Well-Known Member

I have a pseudo-related question. I mailed in my membership/license application last week. First off, when will I get anything returned with a comp. number and such? Second, once I get that, can I go ahead and fax a pre reg form in, understanding that it will be post reg pricing? (Just to beat the lines at the track - I'll have more than enough too keep me busy aside from that.) Thanks!

3. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

IIRC when pre-reg closes, registration does not continue. You have to wait in the post-reg line like everyone else, sorry.

4. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

I'm not sure if you will get info in the mail since its so close to race time. If you CC or check cleared, probably they will have all the info at registration. :up:

edit: sorry I answered them out of order.

5. 130Gunner

130Gunner Well-Known Member

Makes sense, thanks for the heads up!!! I think I'll call maybe Monday or Tues just to make sure I know if I should expect to receive something before the weekend or if everything I need I will have at RA. Thanks!:up: