1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RM 65 parts

Discussion in 'General' started by kenessex, Nov 17, 2014.

1. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

As you all should know, I am an administrator at a boarding school in Alaska. Our students are primarily Native Alaskans from a variety of very small communities. One of the activities which we have for students after school and weekends is our snowmobile club. We work on a variety of snow machines and then use them for the trapping club and overnight camping and just trips around the countryside. The students love it. Since I have been here, we have branched out into working and playing with dirt bikes, too. Mostly a variety of Chinese pitbikes and stuff. One of our young ladies had a broken RM65 at home that she wanted to get fixed so her dad sent it to us by airfreight and we pulled the top end. Bottom line is the bike needs a crank, cylinder and piston. Somewhere in the past it ate a ring and scored the piston and the rod has too much play in the big end.

So this is nothing more than shameless begging for some parts at a reasonable cost. I am hoping that maybe somebody went big bore with theirs and has some stock parts available that they don't need. I would have posted a picture of this kid, but she is a really cute 16 yo, so that would lead to all kinds of inappropriate behavior from you guys.

Ken

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

"I would have posted a picture of this kid, but she is a really cute 16 yo, so that would lead to all kinds of inappropriate behavior from you guys."

No never, not on this board. :crackup:

3. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I am afraid the kind of talk that would come up would prevent me from showing the thread to the kid. I couldn't very well say, " So, these are te nice guys that are helping out with your motor, sorry they said those things about your butt." :)

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

We'll at least post pics of the RM, Ken. Ya gotta give us *something* :D

Good luck, hope some of the steakheads here can hook you up with some parts. :up: