1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ripped off, what would you do?

Discussion in 'General' started by LBNY, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well yeah but you even know you post like an idiot so it's not an insult :D

2. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

That's hilarious...That feller needs a Lemco seminar...

3. random hero

random hero Banned

Mongo, I'm assuming this has something to do w/EDR providing you with #'s to this build, is this the case? And if so, does it concern you that EDR isn't coming forth with the build info..... The OP has been slammed numerous times for not coming forth with doc's to the build, just curious (in all seriousness)

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If they actually contacted lawyers it doesn't surprise me at all, initial reactions from counsel is always to say nothing more.

5. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

:D

That thread is classic. I had to put my $.02 in. :p

6. caferace

caferace No.

Read it again, take notes and draw a flow chart. :D

-jim

7. US129SLAYER

US129SLAYER Well-Known Member

wow another awesome explanation, liar liar pants on fire im not saying anything else cause i have a lawyer. Gotta leave a bad taste in your mouth if you're a potential customer.

8. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

I would say something smart but I'm too tired from all the reading. :eek:

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have to ask - are you a teenager? You've been all in LBNY's ass for the entire thread and obviously have never run a business or dealt with lawyers when someone is slandering you and your company.

10. ed who?

ed who? the opposite of eharmony.

No, bike in Cali was my shops own personal 07SB.

Cliffs was a seperate bike built very similar to our race bike but street body/lights/CZ/Arata differences. That's the bike OP is referringto. The bike we built cliff, cliff put on eBay(? Iirc), the bike sold to guy in NY, etc is exactly as stated.

After 35 pages of bs, wrong facts, and opinions it's no wonder u guys are getting stuff so twisted! The 07 EDR R6 RACE bike is a totally sperate not even related bike.

And yes I was goig to send mongo build sheet was was told not too. If u don't know why then u need a coloring book. Thanks to mongo for at least keeping reasonable head on and seeing nothing this annonomous guy posts up well over a year later adds up and for allowing me the chance to pm him the build numbers. Build sheet now in attorneys hands. Love that I've wasted 3 hours this am on this with them. All to prove u are who u say u are. Gotta love the Internet, no wonder so many my industry friends higher up than I have pm'd me "this is why we stay offline"

Sucks cause I've always liked chatting/bench racing and doing stuff online but after this latest unfounded lynch mob I think they are right. Plus a few so high up in bikes I gotta listen to em.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
  11. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Not absolute, but mobs usually involve the term crowd. I don't think the OP, Slayer and Hero would exactly qualify as a lynch mob. Seems pretty small to me. Otherwise coverage has been even or positive for you. Getting some positive vibes from the great one too.

12. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Maybe you should take it apart to make sure Cliff didn't swap out any parts on you. :D

13. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

I do and this excellent entertainment!:up:

:Pop:

14. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

That is some funny shit, clasic!:up:

15. USracer900

USracer900 Well-Known Member

I'll bite, what's the harm in sending Sean the build sheet? Wasn't all that information disclosed in one of the opening posts? Makes it seem like you are trying to cya. I love to color btw.

16. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

I'm not quite sure why he gave it to the attorney to be honest. I mean OK heres a build sheet but its easy enough to fab one up.

Just sayin...

17. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Usually whenever someone begins a suit, the attorney's first advice is to STFU and let me/us do all the talking. You never know what can be incriminating. In this case, furthering the conversation on the web in any form could be seen as one part egging on the other.

18. C-Par

C-Par Well-Known Member

The EDR site claims 2 bikes.

The racebike and the streetbike.

The NY guy got the Streetbike version. There are 2 bikes.

19. odell2115

odell2115 Well-Known Member

Wait, the lawyer told him to STFU yet he keeps posting... except the build sheet.

F'd up situation to say the least. The truth probably lies somewhere between the two.

20. paunchy

paunchy Well-Known Member

I think they are wrong. Precisely the reason this is going your way is because you are online. Otherwise it would just be the OPs word vs silence. Most PR types will tell you it is much better to present your side of the story as quickly as possible. Otherwise the charges reverberate and grow in the vacuum.

Ask Tiger how well that went for him...