1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ridersurance Review

Discussion in 'General' started by Revenant.Eagle, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Revenant.Eagle

Revenant.Eagle What turn was it?

I'm hoping this is the best place for a quick writeup, but I just wanted to express my grattitude towards Brandon @ RiderSurance.com for the awesome help with getting my health insurance set up.

Brandon has answered all of my questions within moments of me firing off an email to him about initially setting up my health insurance for trackdays/racing on short notice. He pointed me in the right direction for setting up temporary health insurance for a last-minute trackday, and really was just plain awesome. I just moved to more temporary health insurance and was having a problem actually applying for the insurance and Brandon actually called me (@ 8:30pm no less, when most businesses/agents are closed AND right after I had emailed him) to find out what the problem was and to make sure I was set in the right direction.

Hands down, I've never dealth with a friendlier person, as well has never had this easy of a process setting up insurance.

If you need health insurance for trackdays/racing, Brandon is the way to go!

:up: