1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rider school at the beaver

Discussion in 'General' started by TommyD, Jun 15, 2010.

1. TommyD

TommyD Well-Known Member

Any of you riders who are going to take rider school at the beaver make sure you bring a chair with you.The beaver doesn't have a good place for us to do our schooling so we will be doing it at my pits.
    If you have any questions ask away.
    See ya, Tommy D

2. LongDogRacing

LongDogRacing Well-Known Member

Tommy,
    How much tracktime can we expect to get during the rider school day?
    Thanks.

3. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

I'm in. OK if the chair has a footrest and cupholders?:D

4. TommyD

TommyD Well-Known Member

We will get 3 sessions of 10-15 mins. on sat. morning with classroom in between.The last race of the day is a rider school race where the student go through the whole procedure of a start with a 4 lap race for bragging rites.
    You can bring anything you want to sit on as long as you stay awake while I'm going on and on and on.

5. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

what's a decent lap time for someone planning to do the riders' school?

6. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Lap times don't matter. Just learn.

:up:

7. TommyD

TommyD Well-Known Member

Yeah what ed said.
    School is for learning.Fall down and you don't pass.Nobody wins practice.Put in any cliche you want but lap times don't matter,be smooth and the times will come down auto like.

8. He is giving a "Beaver" school.

:D

9. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

what????

:D

10. LongDogRacing

LongDogRacing Well-Known Member

sorry, one more question--> how much does the RS cost? and is this cost on top of any other associated fees? (how much more will the license cost?)

11. Bandit730

Bandit730 Racing neophyte

snicker...snicker..... :crackup:

RS is $100 plus your membership of $110 then you get to wear a cool orange jersey for a couple of race weekends. The wimmens love it! :up: