1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ride to summit from SE?

Discussion in 'General' started by gt#179, Jul 25, 2002.

1. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

Anyone headed to Summit next weekend (2-4th) from GA, AL, FL, NC, SC, etc.? I'm looking for a ride to Summit from Atlanta (can drive and meet you somewhere). Would like to head up there in time for practice friday, but I'm open to suggestions...

will share gas/driving with whomever...

let me know ASAP!

Jeff

2. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Jeff, I am leaving from Oak Ridge, Tn around 6-7pm on Thursday.....thats right outside of Knoxville...I have plenty of room for an extra person....

Chuck D
    [email protected]
    865-546-3232 Work

3. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

that might work if I can get off work early on Thursday but I'm not sure what time I can get out of here and headed to Knoxville...

I think that's about a 3.5 hour drive from ATL???

Lemme see what else comes up but I'll be in touch..

Jeff

4. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

aw... come on!!!

there's got to be someone else going up there??? It looks like I won't be able to leave atlanta till about 5 or 6pm so I think the ride from TN might be out unless I can swing something last minute of you end up leaving later...

anyone else??

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm going there from Atlanta however I'm leaving on Wednesday and not coming back until August 19th....

6. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

thanks Sean for the offer. I can probably drive up, just trying to make the trip as efficient as possible...

anyone wanna ride??? :)

7. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

I'm still waiting to hear back from one of my team-mates, but I might need one. I live in Raleigh and will be done w/ work around 3pm on thurs. Don't need to be back till mon morn, but would like to make it sunday as I'm just racing in the 6hr.

8. Bad Iguana

Bad Iguana Well-Known Member

Doesn't look like I can help anyone who's posted so far, but I'm leaving from just south of Nashville at about 10 am on Thursday and have an open seat, if anyone needs it. I'm coming back on Sunday early.