1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ride Share to GNF

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by Jeeepers23, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Jeeepers23

Jeeepers23 Well-Known Member

Anyone from the Central Jersey/Philly/NY area going to the GNF and would like to do a ride share?

Option 1: Squeeze me, 1 bike and gear (w/generator). Share gas, tolls, etc...

Option 2: I have a 6.5x12 enclosed trailer that can fit 4 bikes and gear. Just need a truck to pull it. My Jeep Wrangler won't pull it for that long of a ride.

Let me know.
    [email protected]

2. Bunghole

Bunghole Well-Known Member

Wence, if you can make it to NC pulling your bike on a smaller trailer, you can ride the other four hours with me to Atlanta. I have a 6x12 trailer that can all it all. Not sure how far away you are from NC or if it is worth it. I'm leaving Wed. night though...

Jeff platt

3. Jeeepers23

Hey Jeff! Thanks for the offer. I might have something lined up, but still up in the air. Definitely will let you know. Either way, we should pit together.

4. Bunghole

Bunghole Well-Known Member

toss me an email at [email protected] and I'll give you my number and we'll hook the pit up!
    Jeff

5. Jeeepers23

Still looking for ride share to GNF. I have 1 person on the fence, but my trailer can hold 2 more bikes (4 total). Great way to save money and ride! Let me know.

6. Jeeepers23

Ok. 2 going down. Have room for 2 more! Trailer fits 4 bikes and gear comfortably. Riding down in Toyota Tundra, so plenty of seat room. Save money by splitting gas/tolls/hotel at Best Western or you can camp at track. Leaving Wed morning from Central Jersey and returning Sunday directly after whoevers last National Race. Let me know asap!