1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ride for Kamp Kemo Kids

Discussion in 'General' started by novice#374, Aug 1, 2004.

1. novice#374

novice#374 Well-Known Member

I organized a ride for the cancer patients ,who are all children about 5 years ago.We do this ride every year at no cost to the campers and it is held in a camp near 44 truckstop off I-20.The reason I am writing is that some children can't afford to go and need sponsors to afford the money to go to camp which is a week long event so I'm looking for sponsors who could help send even one child to camp. The cost per child is 500 dollars.Now I'm not asking any one person but groups to participate to send a child to camp for what could and has been thier last days of joy.This camp has many functions including canoeing rafting and more for the children but thier most memorable event is the 4 hours of non stop motorcycle rides. 9am to 1 pm.usually held on thurday of camp week in the month of july.
    If you wish to participate in next years ride please email me all pertinant info so I can let you know when it will take place next year as I get the info.
    If you wish to donate please send check or money order made out to kamp kemo not me and mail to: 271 Jacques Haven Rd Gaston SC 29053 c/o Anthony Jacques.
    If you ned more info please call 803-755-8466 and leave message.or email
    If you need a reciept for tax deduction please let me know the name or organization it is for.
    thanks in advance. and remember 100 racer @ $5 each is a happy child