1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Review: HEROIC Racing Prototype Suit

Discussion in 'General' started by FiveOh, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

Todd @ Heroic puts out quality gear- His gloves are amazing and he's really put a lot of thought into his designs. He's awesome with support, too- he's actively working with a ton of racers and is always at the track, talking to people, helping them out and getting feedback. Top notch! :up:

2. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

I thought you served your time.

(If you can't do the time, don't do the crime!)

:D

3. Pixelator

Pixelator Well-Known Member

4. wingnutks

wingnutks Well-Known Member

I bought a set of his SP-R gloves last season... they are awesome so far. They took a coupld days of riding to break in, but I really like the feel you get in the finger tips.

I have only tested them in a "crash" during a mini moto endurance race, but the stingray skin is the shizzle. I crashed only doing 30mph, but the entire slide my hand was caught under the bike. The stingray took the entire slide, and did not catch and twist my wrist/hand... and was barely even marked up!
    I am getting a custom suit for this season from Todd... will report back after I get it.

5. FiveOh

FiveOh Well-Known Member

Hahaha, you say it like I enjoy my bike trying to throw me off! :D

I might be back to racing this year with a new sponsor :beer:

6. Windshield

Windshield Well-Known Member

A+ to Todd and his products. The customer service is awesome too.

7. metalkid88

metalkid88 Well-Known Member

Todds shit is top notch! Have an off the rack suit that fits amazing and a custom one on its way.

Plus he is always at the races helping us out that to me is a plus

8. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

I just got a Traxxion suit, in cowhide & stingray & we're working on a custom suit. It's well put together- best suit I've had yet. I'm excited to get the custom one!