1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reverse psychology, for the girls

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Nov 14, 2019.

1. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

And the ladies? :Poke:

2. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I don't post personal pictures of girls on the internet. They drive me nuts but respect them enough not to put random pictures on the web

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

It’s just the beeb
    Not the whole interwebs

;)

K51000 likes this.
  4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Didn’t you post a pic of you and a crew of chicks on a beach before? Come on,,, take another shot and just do it:D

5. Captain Morgan

I'll give you guys one. The Trinidad east Indian girl that proposed marriage last week 28166697_10215701402266795_2767131213734925606_n.jpg

K51000 likes this.
  6. speedluvn

Thank you! It’s too gawd damn early to be part of a worst of thread! I too remember that picture but certainly not trying to locate that picture on this here beeb.
    Try again, Rum Runner :Poke:

7. speedluvn

:rolleyes: Random Instagram pic?

8. Captain Morgan

No, believe me she is 100 % real and has more issues than me but a beautiful fun island girl.

9. Captain Morgan

My sister actually said she was the female version of me. That's why I broke up with her

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

run

(Not a typo)

vfrket and burnham like this.
  11. speedluvn

Does she misplace money too?

12. Captain Morgan

No, she was broke and had no job. But island girls are not high maintenance like American girls

13. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Be a damn man and deal with THAT crazy! If anything on behalf of all of us!!:Putter:

Phl218 likes this.
  14. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

Some of the island girl liking you thing may be just because you're an American citizen. To some of these girls you're their ticket to a different life even if they won't admit it.

Like the old song says "if you want to be happy for the rest of your life, don't make no pretty woman your wife".

15. Captain Morgan

Not really, most island girls like their life and the US is busy and complicated.

16. Captain Morgan

I've spent enough time in the Caribbean that if I meet a girl, I'm a broke cook who has no money just scraping by

17. dave3593

An AMERICAN broke cook.

18. dave3593

My oldest son travels alot and not for tourist reasons. He could have married many different girls.

19. Captain Morgan

20. Captain Morgan

SE Asia, Phillipines, Certain South American and Central American Countries, yes. Had a chef buddy that got busted with an Asian girl who paid him 10 grand to get married so she could get her papers. I don't do relationships, just date so there is no thought of getting married for a girl to get citizenship