1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retiring: transponder, tire warmers, and lap timers

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Rich, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Rich

Rich Well-Known Member

I'm sticking with bicycles, so I'll be going through the shed and listing parts over the next few weeks. For now, here is what I've got:

Tranx260: $500
    Includes car charger, haven't used it in a few years. Charging as we speak, can tell you how many blinks in the morning. Usually charge it once a quarter or so to keep it alive.

XT Racing GPX 4: $250

AIM Mychron lap timer: missing one of the tiny screws for the battery cover, includes beacon. $100

XT Racing Ultra Lap. We've all had them. Has some duct tape residue from various mounts + Velcro usage. Includes beacon. $75

Chickenhawk Pole Position three temp warmers.
    The rear says “GP 250”, which I believe indicated that it is for a smaller rear. I only used it as a backup set when I was racing. The lights never worked. I sent them to CHR who advised me they were working fine, but it would be $75 to replace the lights. I opted not to since I rarely used them. $150

Chickenhawk adjustable temp warmers
    Not pictured but included is the stand for the controllers.
    $300

All prices include shipping. I'm in Oklahoma City.

Email me if interested:

[email protected]

2. AssClown

AssClown Well-Known Member

I could use the GP250 warmers. I'll shoot you an email.

3. Rich

Rich Well-Known Member

Pole position Warmers sold

4. Rich

Rich Well-Known Member

GPX 4 and digital warmers sold

5. Rich

Rich Well-Known Member

AIM Sold

XT lap timer and transpoder still available!

6. Rich

Rich Well-Known Member

Transponder and lap timer calling your name!

7. Rich

Rich Well-Known Member

Buy me!