1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

republicans:there are consequences for what you say

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Razor Shines, Jul 20, 2003.

1. Razor Shines

Razor Shines eliminate the bush cartel

It was not long ago that many clebrities were chastised for saying they were against the bush cartel invasion of iraq. They were supposed to be the target of boycotts by "murcan patrots" and were scolded for speaking out against shrubya on the news. So many politicians and bush cartel cheerleaders said: "You should be accountable for what you say".

Now that shrubya has lied to the "murcan" people, it is interesting that he himself is not held accountable for his words like other american citizens are.

Just another example of self righteous, hypocritical republican/nazi rule...

shrubya should have his jaws slapped for telling the enemy to "bring it on" while our soldiers are getting their heads blown off by snipers over there.

HILLARY IN 2004:clap:

2. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

you are so clueless...

Move along.

Please don't feed the troll.

Move along.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Must resist.

Ah F@ck it, just one thing. Hillary isn't running in 2004. She also said she isn't running in 2008.

4. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

What the heck are you doing trolling a place like this? I thought you disappeared after the Expos sent you back to AAA ball after stinkin up the place!

Does anyone else smell the reincarnation of edub? JohhnyB, time for that spray can. :D

5. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Man, you said a mouthful. Now put your teeth back in so we can understand what you said.:rolleyes:

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Seriously

Has Hillary Clinton done anything while in the Senate?

I remember she was trying to bump the pecking order but after that I've not heard of her since. Spill the beans, what do you think she has accomplished in office?

She was on Baba Wawa's show, but that was more of the "victims" role from the previews. I did miss that for some reason, oh yeah, I remember now...I had to go get some jelly beans for my cat. :)

David

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Troll troll, buttered roll.
    posts some bait
    then sits back and waits
    until the regulars come along.

8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Trolling, trolling, trolling...keep them doggies trolling
    Head 'em up...move 'em out...(Craaaaack) Raaaaaawhidddde!

David

9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

must suck to be a silly, tiny dicked, idiot, of a troll. chuck, is that you?

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nah, I think Chuck has enough balls to bait while using his Team Tomato name. :D

I almost miss Edub. :D

11. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Re: Seriously

Yeah, you didn't miss a thing - typical softball Baba interview. Didn't even bring up the subject of cankles.

12. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

"Don't try to understand 'em
    just whip and rope and brand 'em"

always thought that sounded a bit kinky. Ya know how dem cowboys got, long lonely cattle drive, romantic full moon, stary night, and a cute stump-broke heffer

13. Re: Seriously

Sure she has. She has developed the eyeroll :rolleyes: to a fine art. If you watch CSPAN2 when she's in the chamber, anytime a Republican speaks they turn the camera to her, and she's rolling her eyes like loose ball bearings.

She must practice in front of a mirror or something.