1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repair wanted for my Racer Gloves!!

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Newyork, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Low sided at NJMP Aug 15 gloves held up well until I rode on the street a few days later and my middle finger went through the palm side of the glove.....stitching came out.

I heard these do this, so it's def true....only had them 5 months, and the crash was a 40mph low side so I don't think k it's from the crash alone. I blame the crash as well as suspect craftsmanship. Lackluster at best.

I just ordered a pair of GP Techs so I'd like to have these repaired and keep as spares.

2. conrazy

conrazy New Member

Heroic Racing does glove repair, and they're in your area.

Which Racer Glove do you have? I have their High Speed model. It's comfortable and fits great, but I've always wondered about the exposed stitches on the bottom of the fingers. Thanks.

3. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Thanks for the info, Heroic is right near my 2nd job. I have the high racer glove...I really like the fit and feel of them but I heard from a few people that the stitching comes out, and what happens...dammit the stitching comes out. I'm not too upset bc I ordered these from Europe and they came 2 months later so they were free...got a refund for them and they came a few weeks later.