1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remember when...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Sacko DougK, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

The Daily show was a treasure chest of goodness for the liberals? Always poking fun at the GOP, making us laugh while imposing deep thought about how corrupt and twisted the GOP are? Bringing to light the evil Koch brothers who are buying Washington from the poor and oppressed. Why are those same liberals so quiet now days? I mean it's election time and I haven't seen one single Daily Show link in a while.

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/bcn7gk/democalypse-2014---funding-or-die

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

When has the Daily Show not consistently made fun of both parties?

3. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I think the Daily Show has taken a more liberal slant since the Colbert Report started up as the faux conservative foil ...but both hosts have always been willing to make fun of themselves and/or caricature 'their own party's' point of view.

4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

The Daily Show does have a liberal slant, but historically it has been mercilessly rough on the stupid....

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:stupid:

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don't bother with the Daily Show, Colbert, Rush Limbaugh or any of those supposed comedy parody shows.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same here. The stupid they're making fun of is too annoying.

8. I don't think Rush is in on his own joke. And he's the best parody ever!!!

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Wha'? You're saying Limbaugh isn't a joke show and he's serious?

[​IMG]

10. Oh, he's a joke alright. I just don't think he gets the joke. :D

Before I had satellite radio, I loved listening to his show for the LOLs when driving to race tracks. After his show was over, I'd listen to some of the religious wacko programs.

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Colbert and Stewart are both liberal shills. The occasionally call at the dems to keep the illusion that they are not but sadly, they are nothing more than shills.

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Why would you watch the daily show when you can go 100% and watch South Park

13. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

The fact checking. I don't know how many people they employ to fact check but I swear they can turn around some stupid in the early afternoon to make a hilarious timeline by evening.