1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ray Shero

Discussion in 'General' started by YamRZ350, Mar 30, 2013.

1. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Is the man.

Just sayin'

2. S Tsotsoros

S Tsotsoros aka General Tso

He won't be if the Pens don't win THE CUP. He did his job, now it's up the Coaches and Players.

3. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Damn, why so negative. You guys got Jordan Staal to watch down there.

4. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

I heard there's a huge hit out on Shero in Beantown. Doubt they'll get him though, he's like a ninja in the night. Gotta love management saying "screw it, spend whatever it takes" He's done remarkably well over the years, makes Craig Patrick look like a chump.

5. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

“Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.”

-Fred Shero

Looks like Ray is a chip off the old block...

Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
  6. S Tsotsoros

S Tsotsoros aka General Tso

Not intended to be negative. What I could have said more elegantly is that he has done everything he can to deliver the Cup. It's now up to the Coaches and Players to make it happen.

I'm a suffering Ranger's fan who doesn't understand why Sather still has a job. Outside last year's run he's delivered mostly underperforming teams. Perhaps I'm a little jealous :eek:

7. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

Amazing,they found out that blocking shots wasn't enough to win the Cup yet they go out and get a Big Power Forward who did very well with no talent around him and also have another high goal scoring sniper and a High Dollar setup man yet they still have blocking shots as there strategy :D love it.Having a tough time just watching any games now,2 in a row shut out.Lets Go Rangers

8. SVandST

SVandST Well-Known Member

It's not that easy with the salary cap. Which makes what he's doing even more impressive.

9. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Crosby out a month with broken jaw. Slap shot to the face has got to sting

10. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Replay showed a couple of teeth fly out of his mouth when the puck hit his face. :wow:

NHL dudes are tough as nails!