1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ranger RX950

Discussion in 'General' started by Boots, Mar 28, 2004.

1. Boots

Boots Well-Known Member

Tire Changer
    Does anyone have one or know anything about them?
    I'm looking for something that I can put in the trailer at a half decent price :Poke:

Thanks in advance.

2. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

Whats going on Boots? Haven't seen ya in a while. You going to make it to any races this year?

You at least need to come out to the track day at Nashville on the 25th or 26th of April.

Take it easy.

3. Boots

Boots Well-Known Member

What up E,
    I may hit a few races this year, nothing last year year.
    You doing the MC Region again this year?

Boots...

4. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

Im going to most of them. Trying to lay low for at least another year before I have to go expert. Russel had to make the move this year and he is hating it. We are going to try and do a few endurance races. We were suppose to go to Florida, but it didnt work out.
    Do you have any type of mini bike? We have been having a blast on them here lately. We ran in the new Wal-Mart parking lot on thursday morning. You need to come check it out. Get in touch with Timmy Brewer and he will fill you in. I have his number if you need it. The Extreme Cr107(hopped up XR50 knockoff) is the way to go. Its a friggin blast!