1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Hero

Discussion in 'General' started by Penal Code, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm hungry.

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Suprise.....Suprise.....Suprise!!!!

3. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

Had to bring up bacon didn't ya...A big honking BLT with a homegrown tomato would go good about now...Extra bacon...

4. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

:D

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Only if you fry that bacon in bacon fat from yesterdays bacon.

6. Chumbucket

Got the bacon fat out already, might as well throw some eggs in there...

7. soarertt

soarertt I hate electric legs

I'm perma banned off FSB. I was at a meet at cyclegear, everyone booked out for food at an ale house. A few of us were still finishing our convos and running behind. I wanted to run the 5 miles home to get the cage so I could enjoy a frosty beverage with my dinner.

One of the girls I was talking to we exchanged numbers so I could call to make sure which one they are eating at so we could continue our story telling with everyone else that already left. Didn't think anything of it. All seemed like decent people.

The following day she txt's me, she was pissed off at her BF for something. She asked if I wanted to join her to bull shit around the mall, I was busy at the time so I rain checked. Again, didn't think anything of it.

A few hours later, WWIII started. Apparently her boyfriend is a jealous freak because she cheated on him in the past. She wanted to hang out because her BF was going psycho because she gave me her #. He started writing me these nasty PM's on the board to never talk to his GF, etc etc, telling ppl on the board that I was trying to hook up with her, im a piece of shit, etc etc.

I got perma banned. He's a mod and whatever he said everyone believed. I was the new guy.

Never again will I partake in forum "ride outs, dinners, or hang outs". All it takes is one psycho with insecurities to ruin you name with hundreds of people in writing for everyone to see.

8. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Sign and return the retainer agreement quickly.

I've already started to gather up evidence. Plaintiff's exhibit 1:

[​IMG]

9. SurfingRools

SurfingRools Well-Known Member

yeah dude that place is like an LA gang meets the partrage family....they are all nuts.
    Which mod was that im interested to know.
    Wondering who the girly is.

10. soarertt

soarertt I hate electric legs

I don't remember their names, it was over 1.5 years ago. He's tan skinned, I wouldn't say spanish, maybe some american indian in there? She's brunette, easy on the eyes and has a kid i think.

11. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

You keep having problems with other guys' wives/GFs, don't you? :Poke:

:D

12. Eagle088

Eagle088 Banned

Pretty sure he meant \"not wise\" as in \"not a good way to run a message board with a classified section because people get punished that had nothing to do with anything.\" Also, Penal Code never sent Mongo any emails. Third, Penal Code was banned for 1 year for trying to get someone\'s info so that they could get their bike that they paid for. A forum member in good standing paid Luke money for a bike that he is not going to receive since Luke could not get to his information from his account. Banned for trying to get a guy his bike? Classy

I am sure I am going to get banned too, so see you guys later I guess. Sucks when you have to go down for standing up for what you think is right.

13. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

Shit, you can't put a price on this entertainment....

:Pop:

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, he was banned for trying to get around a ban. If the forum member who paid Luke a bunch of money, not knowing Luke was too stupid to actually keep their information in an easily accessible safe place, contacts me they will get a different answer. I'll be more than happy to help get them their money back so that Luke makes nothing using the resources of an entity he hates with such a passion ;)

You haven't quite crossed the line yet but you obviously are friends with the dummies since Penis is the only one who would know it was a year so I have faith it'll happen soon enough. Until then, enjoy the BBS :D

15. Chumbucket

The amazing things is, you kill one, there's another...It's like the Chinese crossing the Yalu...

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay, gotta ask, what's with the whole backslash thing? Weird that there are two people who seem to have the same exact formatting issues...

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ya know, for a kid in law school you'd really think he wouldn't be stupid enough to use his full name in BOTH email addresses. I didn't even have to check an IP before I started laughing.

Good lord what the hell is wrong with the youth of today?

18. SurfingRools

SurfingRools Well-Known Member

so you're rounding third base and you're about to do a Pete Rose slide into home?!

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

There does seem to be a pattern.