1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racing leather repairs

Discussion in 'General' started by Clayton White, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Clayton White

Clayton White Well-Known Member

LOOKING for someone in north Carolina to professional repair some race leathers .. preferably withing 50 miles of Greensboro, Charlotte,Raleigh area.

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Barnacle Bill, he's outside of your 50 mile radius, but is the go-to guy for leather repairs.

Clayton White likes this.
  3. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

+1. BB is the way to go. Don't know your circumstances but if you want worry-free service and quick turnaround then Bill is the best choice no question.

4. Don't know why you would want to do anything but contact Barnacle Bill. Yes, you'll have to send them away, but if your race leathers are repairable, you can't get more "professional" than BB.

buzz-06 likes this.
  5. buzz-06

buzz-06 Well-Known Member

+1 to this, for the first time in years I tried someone more local...well my suit sat in their shop for over a month and when I called and asked about it I was told there were 22 suits in front of mine. Funny thing was I dropped it off in person and there certainly wasn't that many ahead of me then. Bill doesn't play favorites, he gets the job done right and gets you your stuff back quick!

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Barnacle Bill dude. Call him, tell him what you got/need, and he'll give you instructions of what to do before you ship it. Easy as pie.

7. And ask him to clean your leathers as part of the repair, because your stinky suit is teh ewww.