1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racing in Upstate NY, CSBK

Discussion in 'General' started by HoyaXC07, Sep 17, 2022.

1. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Moto America Pros are way faster then CSBK Pro riders, except for maybe for 2-3 SBK riders.

Amateur level though, I find the CSBK is a bit faster then the club level amateurs (CCS anyway, since it's the only series I've done in 3 locations those far: NJMP, Daytona and Homestead)

I know as a Pro level Canadian, I must ride in Expert level in the USA but doesn't mean that'll be case for you here. Don't know how they classify you but I'm sure after a trackday/practice day, they and you will have an idea where you'd be running.

If you do decide to run a one off event at the CSBK level, be prepared to pay a full licence even if you're doing a one off. Effen CSBK/Pro 6 charged these past 2 years full licences for a one off event, which was never the case prior.
    Anyway, Bridgestones will be the new tire provider for 2023, so that might change, as I think that Pro6 where the ones to mandate the full price of a CSBK licence for a one off event.

If you have anymore questions, don't be shy, I'll answer to the best of my knowledge or get you in the touch with the right people ;)