1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racer Mark Brereton ?

Discussion in 'General' started by TBSgraphics, Oct 4, 2006.

1. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

well...condition is good considering, although my right hand is not good - i might not ever get enough movement to play piano again....which will piss me off...anyway, lots of physical therapy, and the pins only came out yesterday so my fingers are crossed...(well, they cant do that actually)

glad to hear thingg going good - new track-bike?? want a "slightly scuffed" gsxr1000???:up: :D

2. GREG#22

GREG#22 Well-Known Member

Damn, I did not know about the hand that sucks but it will heal just like everything else does;)

3. MarkB

...yeah, and its my favored right hand......i feel like i'm cheating on myself.....:crackup:

seriously, be great to see you back on a track, let me know when you are

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

glad SOMEONE got it. :D

5. 418

418 Expert #59

I got it. :D

But I had to Google it. :(

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i'll bet greg googled it too lil' buddy. :D

7. MarkB

..yeah, i sure did....

(on a side note brad, you once said "silly faggot, dicks are for chicks..." - google never helped....but eventually i saw a vintage Tricks advert...and it all became soooo clear...:beer: )

8. GREG#22

We're not all dumb in the south:up:

Well If anyone can give you some advice on healing I can do it, so don't just wait for it to heal on it's on you have to make it hurt everyday, sounds crazy but with some weights it works

9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

hey, i was born in columbia south carolina. :D

10. GREG#22

sorry about that, being born in Columbia that is

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

me too. wicked city.

thank god my pops had vision, and got us the hell out of there.

tony fiesel OTOH. :D

12. MarkB

well, I've been told its a race against the clock...i'm making my hand hurt trying to make it better - definatly good advice yours. i'm even playing piano, even though it hurts and sounds more shit than normal....yeah, i'm a little scared:down:

13. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I'm just hoping for a firefight. :D

14. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i can't play the piano. maybe i should attempt to knock down a notable racer. :p

15. GREG#22

Keep it up and get better, I will talk with you later and maybe we will see ya soon! later

16. MarkB

if i was really trying to knock down a notable racer, i might have tried the hacker instead......'cept i like him....and he'd have gotten me first

later greg, good to hear from ya.

17. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Greg, good to see ya posting up here again. I used to love watching your insanity on the track when you were out there man. You need to come on back to the track sometime and if nothing else, just hang out for old times sake. :up:

18. discoduc2

discoduc2 "shift wanker shift"

Brad:moon:
    Mark glad to hear you are doing ok:up: you looked pretty beat up and not to mention......"spaced out" when i spoke to you at Road A

19. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

F*ck an A dude! About time! :up:

20. GREG#22

Tell me about it, I have been looking for something to get into but all I think about is racing. :beer: