1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race Tire Distributors

Discussion in 'General' started by Matt H, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Matt H

Matt H ah, mi scusi

I'm in need of a new set of rain race tires ASAP. I will need to pick them up as there is no time for shipping. Anyone know of any dealer in the general area of Maryland/DC/Northern Virginia? I'm not going to be particular about the manufacturer....

2. davetlr

davetlr Well-Known Member

Mize mobile....(410) 437-6611

3. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Does this have anything to do with what the weather is going to be on Friday?

4. slow honda

slow honda Well-Known Member

Yep weather is looking great for this Friday :down:

5. Matt H

Matt H ah, mi scusi

Yeah. I have 3 mounted SC Pros that are already flipped and abused (little to no tread left). My plan was just run the snot out of them - probably 2 sessions a piece and toss as this will be my last day of the year. But now with some moisture, that isn't going to work. Was going to get some rains for next year anyway, so I thought maybe just get them now <shrug>.

Oh well, Quentin said he doesn't have a set on hand and would have to drop ship (which means arriving Friday). That's not going to work either. But thanks for the number Dave - I appreciate it.

I may be running virtual slicks :down:

6. slow honda

slow honda Well-Known Member

You and me both. I wonder how soft the air fence is?

7. Cannonball39

Cannonball39 Well-Known Member

It's probably going to be damp vs full on wet so toss on a set of pdc's or something...

8. Matt H

Matt H ah, mi scusi

Damp doesn't bother me on any tire. And I'm fine in the rain on DOT's...as long as they have tread. I'm just in an odd tire situation at the end of the year here. As long as there is no standing water, I'll run these trashed ones. And I was going to get rains for next year anyway - so that's where that came from. I guess I'll just hope for the best. I'm sure it will be fine.

9. Cannonball39

Cannonball39 Well-Known Member

10. GOOCH

GOOCH Invisible Bully

Rain Tires in Maryland

Sent you a pm.