1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race-Tech or Traxxion?

Discussion in 'Tech' started by newguy, Mar 5, 2003.

1. newguy

newguy Well-Known Member

I have a 02 zx6r that I would like to re-valve the front forks. Who has the best kit and are they complete? Any info would be a big help. Thanks

2. Dan Kyle

Dan Kyle Well-Known Member

You may as well consider Ohlins fork valve kit also.

3. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

let's get ready to ruuum-ble!!!!!!!

I ain't no rocket scientist er nothin', but I think I see where this is goin'....

...somebody pass the popcorn.

4. bmfgsxr

bmfgsxr Well-Known Member

Re: let's get ready to ruuum-ble!!!!!!!

and a 12 pack.

suspension is as personal as it gets friend. most people here will say traxxion. all the top guys are good. its all about who will offer you best track side support for YOUR $

5. newguy

newguy Well-Known Member

I see. Thanks

6. MotoMadman

MotoMadman Mr. Moto Riding

Wait...

I didn't even get the popcorn made yet :(

7. etemplet

etemplet Well-Known Member

Race-Tech parts are most readily available over the counter from many suppliers. They work will and will help you over the phone. Lockhart sells them and if you are in their racer program, you'll save some dough.

Dan may be able to save you some bucks by recommending exactly what you need to replace. I have noticed he is not afraid to use stock components to make your suspension work (save money?). I would definitely give him a call to se what he has to say. I don't know if Dan sells components to individuals or not.

Traxxion doesn't sell vavling to individuals (as far as I know). Whatever you purchase, they will install. I like their front ends but find they use too much spring for my taste. It's up to the individual, but I've hear others say the same thing.

Circut 1 - No experience with but I hear good things.

Lindeman - No experience with but they do some AMA stuff. He must know something :) I hear he is the original pioneer.