1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race Suits For Sale

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by racesbikes, Sep 14, 2016.

1. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

I have 3 suits in size 48 and size 50 U.S. that I no longer use. I am 5'-10" and was as high as 256 lbs up until March. I'm now down to 195 lbs and the suits are a little or a lot baggy on me. I've bought two new suits and don't need the bigger suits. All of my suits are stored indoors and treated routinely with mink oil.

(1) Speed & Strength size 48 U.S. Red/Blk/White = worn once weighing 215 lbs with a back/chest protector, never down, no marks on it at all, fully perforated. Will sell at $250 + shipping

(2) Komodo size 50 U.S. White/Blk/Red = worn about 6-7 times weighing between 210 - 240 lbs with a back/chest protector, never down, no marks on it at all, fully perforated. Bought new at $750 and will sell for $350 + shipping along with matching size XL gloves (never worn).

(3) Teknic size 50 U.S. (fits like 48 U.S.) Red/Blk/White = bought used, I've used it once weighing about 210 lbs with a back/chest protector, never down, no marks on it at all, fully perforated. Bought used at $350 and will sell at $250 + shipping. This suit will fit someone between 210-230 lbs.

Let me know if you're interested and I will send photos.

2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

And also, congrats on the weight loss!

4. racesbikes

The first suit (Speed & Strength) has been sold.

I also have a RSTaichi suit in a size that would equate to 48 or 50 US. It was a more expensive suit than the ones I have listed. I had one lowside while wearing it but it has been refurbished and was always cleaned and treated with mink oil. If anyone is interested I can take photos. I would be asking more money for it = $450 + shipping.

5. entropyrcr

entropyrcr Member

PM Sent.

6. racesbikes

The Komodo suit has been sold

7. zxmarc

zxmarc Well-Known Member

Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

8. matty

matty Well-Known Member

did the teknic sell?

9. racesbikes

No - if you are interested I will sell it for $200 + shipping

10. matty

matty Well-Known Member

where are you located?
    also...and sorry for this but can you send picts....I think you may have sent picts to me before but I cant seem to find them now.

11. racesbikes

Pics on the way....

12. phoenix14

phoenix14 Well-Known Member

Is Teknic still available? Can you please send pics?

13. racesbikes

Still available, send me your email address and I will send pics ASAP.

14. rayspeed

rayspeed Member

Can you send pics of the two suits left to [email protected] , where are you located?

15. racesbikes

Sent.....Taichi and Teknic suit pics

16. rayspeed

rayspeed Member

17. rdracer134

rdracer134 Well-Known Member

18. racesbikes

Replied

19. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Congrats on the weight loss. How did you drop that much that fast.? Well I actually know, work your ass off and proper diet

20. sideburn34

sideburn34 Well-Known Member